Saturday 19 March 2011

Papertrey Problem

I've been looking for a basic dotted line stamp that I can use to create journalling spots when using nesties. Ideally an acrylic one, but I'd live with a large wooden mounted one, or even an unmounted one.

I thought it would be a fairly simple thing to find, but it seems that simplicity isn't very popular, because all I can track down are dotted lines inside borders, with decorative scrolls or motifs. *Sigh*

So when I chanced upon this fabby SIMPLE stamp from Papertrey I thought my quest was over. Only to discover they don't distribute in the UK and the shipping costs from the US are prohibitive.

I've learned there is a UK support group... err, I mean blog... Passion for Papertrey which I'm off to investigate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment